Friday, April 12, 2013

Super Moist Carrot Cake


 
 
 
This is a picture of my dessert last night, doesn't it look scrumptious!?!
 
It was fate that I should have had this piece of carrot cake for dessert--know why? Because we just happened to have everything in the house that we needed to make this delectable dessert, and when does that ever happen--right? :-)
 
 
I bring you this yummy, Super Moist Carrot Cake recipe to you courtesy of Sally from SallysBakingAddiction I simply drool over every recipe on her blog. :-)
 
 
The only thing(s) I did differently from her recipe was that I used walnuts instead of pecans (only because I didn't have any pecans), and I also added about 1/8 tsp of powdered ginger to the cake batter. This cake is soooooo super moist and delicious just like Sally promises; I can't wait for dessert again tonight!!! ;-)
 
 
So go on over here to get the recipe so you can make it for yourself. Who knows--maybe you'll get lucky and have everything you need to make it right now too!
 
 
 
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment